- Eligibility criteria is that you must be at minimum a senior at school or maximum 29 years old.
- The forms will be judged regardless of gender, disability, ethnicity and religion.
- Registered delegates and delegations will be contacted by the National Model OIC Selection Committee within three days of the application submission. If selected, the delegate and delegations will receive their selection letter. Following which, they can then make their payments via the varying fee payment procedure as mentioned below.
- Any delegate or delegation sending their payments later than 5 days of their acceptance will be charged with a fine of 500 PKR. After 7 days of acceptance, their registration will be cancelled.
- Students stationed in OIC member states and part of Model OIC Club Network are eligible for partial scholarships.
- The National MOIC Selection Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any delegate or delegation.
- Only delegates or delegations with complete payment status will be allotted states and committees.
- The final decision of state and committee allotment rests with the National MOIC Selection Committee.
- Much of the form is pretty easy, to be honest,
- What we expect delegates to focus on is the essay part of the application. They carry the most weightage in our evaluation process,
- Each delegate can choose up to three maximum committee.
- Each delegation can have a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 9 delegates,
- Just like the delegate forms, the delegations forms are going to be pretty easy to fill, too
- We expect that delegations fill the essay portion together. It helps us evaluate the delegations and allot them positions that best benefit individuals within the delegation,
- Each delegate must choose upto 1 committee each. For double delegation committee, upto two members from the same delegation can be proposed.
- Registration via website (Opened till 1st Week of Dec)
- 3 day waiting period for application scrutiny
- Fees Payment within 5 days of acceptance
- State and Committee Allotment within 3 days of payment
- Welcome to National MOIC Pakistan 2018!
FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Bank: Deposit your fee to any branch of Allied bank.
- Brand Ambassadors. Our brand ambassadors will be available at various campuses.
- Third via drop-off at our office.
- Information regarding each will be emailed once delegate is shortlisted.
FEW IMPORTANT NOTICES:
- If you’re paying your fee to our account directly, please confirm your fee submission by scanning and then emailing the deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re paying the Brand Ambassadors, please collect the delegate’s half of the pass. Ensure that you sign the other half of the pass book still attached to the booklet.
- If you’re dropping your fee at our Shah-re-Faisal drop off, please collect the delegate’s half of the pass. Ensure that you sign the other half of the pass book still attached to the booklet.
Kindly note that payments made in any form other than the procedure mentioned will NOT be accepted.